Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust has a wonderful and diverse range of roles available to its volunteers, some are listed below and full descriptions are available upon request-if you’d like to see them, get in touch.
- Jackfield Volunteer Visitor Assistant
- Volunteer Front of House Auditor
- Volunteer Housekeeper-Blists Hill
- Volunteer Guide/Historical Guide
- Volunteer Maintenance Assistant
- Volunteer Welcome Host
- Volunteer Event Steward
- Volunteer Curatorial Assistant
This is just a snippet- there are so many roles across our Museums and behind the scenes in this World Heritage Site.
If you have any particular interests which you would like to Volunteer which are not included in the role descriptions, please get in touch as we may be able to accommodate you. We also have more specialist projects taking place at different times throughout the year, including gardening projects, archaeology projects and maintenance.
Please get in touch with the Volunteer Coordinator to discuss these further.