Become a Corporate Member and help protect the heritage of the Industrial Revolution and inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Almost every company in the world can trace its roots back to the innovations that were developed in the Ironbridge Gorge in the eighteenth century, now known as the Birthplace of Industry. By becoming a Corporate Member, you are putting your business in touch with its history and supporting the work of the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust in conserving this heritage for future generations.
Corporate Membership is designed to allow a wide range of companies to associate themselves with the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust, support its twin charitable aims of Education and Heritage Conservation, and enjoy a fantastic range of benefits in return.
Benefits of Membership
- Increase staff engagement/morale – offer staff free access to our 10 museums.
- Boost brand image and PR – hold meetings and events at our facilities in the world heritage site, and support a local charity.
- Promote business growth – attend our exclusive networking events.
Full Range of Membership Benefits:
- Museum passes for all 10 award-winning museums to be used interchangeably.
- Up to 40% discount off conference venue hire
- Invitation to special events and networking sessions
- Regular e-newsletter
- Certificate of Corporate Support
- Logo on on Ironbridge Gorge Museum Website with a link back to your site
- 10% discount off Museum special events
- 10% discount off entry to IGMT Golf Day
- Priority advertising in marketing opportunities
- 10% discount in Museum gift shops, rising to 20% in November and December.
Membership is available at £280 to include 5 Museum Passes.
Additional passes are available at £50 each.
Different packages are available for 10 or 2 passes per year. Please contact us for more information.
To become a Corporate Member or find out more information, please download our brochure or contact the Fundraising Team on: email@example.com