Appeals and Projects
The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust is currently raising funds to support major capital projects and our core work of education and conservation.
As an independent charitable trust that does not receive any mandatory funding from local or national government we rely on grants and donations to achieve our mission.
We need your support.
Our current priority projects include:
- Refurbish Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron, enhancing the visitor experience and creating better environmental conditions for our collections.
- Build a protective cover over Bedlam Furnace to shield it from the elements.
- Enhance our Lifelong Learning programme to provide individuals of all ages and abilities the opportunity to engage with and learn from our Industrial Heritage.
- Carry out on-going Conservation and Restoration work across our 10 sites to ensure future generations have continued access to the national treasures in our care.
- Develop and implement a Coalbrookdale Master Plan to redevelop key attractions in Coalbrookdale, including the refurbishment and extension of Enginuity; the creation of new curatorial stores; and the restoration of Carpenter’s Row, an important terrace of eighteenth century worker’s cottages.
DONATE NOW to support these and other exciting projects at Ironbridge Gorge!