Enginuity is one of the ten Ironbridge Gorge Museums. Enjoy a fun-filled family day out at this science and technology centre packed with hands-on activities and interactive exhibits.
Test your reactions against the speed of a robot, generate power from water or pull a locomotive by hand.
Investigate science and discover more about the power of technology at Enginuity.
- Discover how a little ingenuity will empower you to pull a 10 ton locomotive by hand or generate electricity from flowing water
- Look at familiar objects with new eyes using the giant x-ray machine
- Build an earthquake proof tower
- Challenge our robotic arm to test the speed of your reactions
- Sketch out your own ideas in the design zone
- Join in one of our great hands-on school holiday workshops including: Speed, Techno Terrors and Space Race (See Events Calendar for more details)
- Watch amazing interactive shows during most school holiday workshops (See Events Calendar for more details).
You should allow 1-2 hours for a visit to Enginuity. Machines are available selling drinks and confectionery, whilst the café at the adjacent Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron serves light meals.
Check the Events Calendar for further information on the range of hands-on workshops and events which run during all of the major school holidays.
Hope House Festive Concert
Enginuity is the host venue for a fabulous festive concert this December. The atmospheric Engine Shop will be alive with sensational music and laughter at this one-night only event....
Tourism & Attractions Show
Following the resounding success of the inaugural Tourism & Attractions Show (TAS) the exhibition is coming to Enginuity for its second exhibition on Saturday 8 March 2014 (10.30am-2.30pm). Visitor registration...