Ticket Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Annual Passport Tickets
Annual Passport Tickets-
- are valid for unlimited daytime admission to each of the 10 Ironbridge Gorge Museums for 12 months from the date of first use during normal opening hours
- must be signed and the bearer's name printed on the front at the time of purchase
- are non-transferable
- must be presented along with an additional form of identification to gain admission to the museums
- are not valid for evening events, workshops, activities and some events.
- are not valid for entry to the Victorian Christmas Events at Blists Hill Victorian Town.
- are not valid for educational visits for health and safety reasons. Educational visitors must be accompanied at all times.
Family Annual Passport Tickets-
- ‘Your children’ means
- children, under the age of 18, currently living with you or your partner
- your grandchildren, under the age of 18, living with your son or daughter
- you will be asked to confirm the number of children in your family at the time of purchase. This will be the maximum number of children you can bring using this Annual Passport Ticket
- the adults using a Family Annual Passport Ticket must be named at the time of purchase
- For Family Annual Passport Tickets Purchased online, the names of adults and number of children should be confirmed at the time of the first visit at the museum. This cannot be done online.
- children are aged 5-18 in full time education
- students are those in full time education, (a student card or similar is required)
- additional costs apply for some workshops, activities and events
- visitors are requested to sign in each time they visit a museum
- only one discount, promotion or offer can be used for each ticket purchase
- lost tickets will not be replaced and refunds will not be given