Ticket Terms & Conditions
The Ironbridge Gorge Museum is proud to welcome holders of National ArtPass, Museum Association members and also to accept Tesco Reward Tokens for Annual Passport Tickets. Tesco Reward Tokens cannot be used for single site admissions. A 40% discount off Annual Passport Tickets is given to holders of the Telford & Wrekin Flex Card and Shropshire Council BeActive Card schemes.
Visitors with disabilities and one companion are offered 50% discount off Single Site and individual Annual Passport Tickets (excludes Annual Family Passports).
Terms and Conditions
Annual Passport Tickets-
- are valid for unlimited daytime admission to each of the 10 Ironbridge Gorge Museums for 12 months from the date of first use during normal opening hours
- must be signed and the bearer's name printed on the front at the time of purchase
- are non-transferable
- must be presented along with an additional form of identification to gain admission to the museums
- are not valid for evening events, workshops, activities and some events.
- are not valid for entry to the Victorian Christmas Events at Blists Hill Victorian Town on 07 & 08 and 14 & 15 December 2013. 2014 dates to be confirmed.
- are not valid for educational visits for health and safety reasons. Educational visitors must be accompanied at all times.
Family Annual Passport Tickets-
- ‘Your children’ means
- children, under the age of 18, currently living with you or your partner
- your grandchildren, under the age of 18, living with your son or daughter
- you will be asked to confirm the number of children in your family at the time of purchase. This will be the maximum number of children you can bring using this Annual Passport Ticket
- the adults using a Family Annual Passport Ticket must be named at the time of purchase
- children are aged 5-17 in full time education
- students are those in full time education (a student card or similar is required)
- additional costs apply for some workshops, activities and events
- visitors are requested to sign in each time they visit a museum
- lost tickets will not be replaced and refunds will not be given
When you purchase a ticket online you give the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust permission to use your personal information to process the order through our internal systems and the ‘World Pay ‘secure banking system.
From time to time, The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust will keep in touch with you via mail, telephone or email, to tell you about events, news, offers and development campaigns.
Please be assured your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time. Thank you for your support.
To unsubscribe you can contact us via the Contact Us form on the web site or by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email you have received.