Conveniently located close to the M54, The Ironbridge Gorge Museums offer fully-supported training facilities and corporate venue hire. With a choice of unique corporate spaces we are able to cater for groups of any size, and offer a unique, quality and cost-effective alternative to hotel hire.
Facilities include; the state of the art Glass Fronted Classroom with its interactive whiteboard, LCD projector and high speed internet connections, the Engine Shop with a capacity of up to 300 - for seminars, conferences or as an exhibition hall, the Board Room and adjoining Members’ Room, and a host of other syndicate rooms.
With onsite technical expertise, administrative support and catering facilities we can offer a flexible, fully-serviced environment for your meeting or training event.
Coalbrookdale site offers:
- Theatre, Classroom (with PC’s if required), U-Shape or Board set-ups
- Technical support
- Photocopying, printing, fax and laminating services
- Video conferencing
- LCD projection
- TV, DVD and video
- PA system and microphones
- High speed, reliable internet connection Whiteboards, flipcharts and stationery
- Corporate workshops in Enginuity museum
- Quality catering services
To discuss your requirements or to make a booking please contact the Conference and Banqueting team on 01952 435935 or email: email@example.com