Mass production created a market for the decorative arts amongst many previously unable to afford such objects. Coalport's china, Jackfield's tiles and Coalbrookdale's ironwork all achieved international recognition in the 19th century for the quality of their decorative pieces.
- H & R Johnson, 'Saxon' design.
- H & R Johnson, Geometric flora...
- Teabowl and saucer
- H & R Johnson, Scroll design
- Melon-shaped dessert dish
- Hawes, Denny and Hargreaves, G...
- London shape cup and saucer
- Teapot and cover
- Henry Chapman Mercer, Moravian...
- Oval waisted shape sugar box a...